Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is what happens when actors meet baking....

Hi!
As a means of introduction:
I'm miniemay and I'm an actor! ....and a baker. It's a wonder I ever found the kitchen after growing up in a house where the room was rarely used, but nevertheless it turns out there's a kitchen in every house. I found my kitchen a few years ago, and have begun a wondrous journey of baking and cooking. It's a well known fact that my baking began as a purely therapeutic activity, but now not only do I look up recipes, I even make my own. I love decorating. And I love entertaining. I've always been an actor, and this post will hopefully not only be a place to share my baking delights, but also my theatrical endevours. I just auditioned for a number of grad schools, and the results are to come.
Anyways, So I'm going to post a few of the projects I have done over the last couple months! I'm always looking for new techniques, so please share!
Miniemay

No comments:

Post a Comment